Xtra Care Equipment has been a supplier of DVA equipment since 2011, supporting more than one hundred health care providers and hundreds of veterans across the state.
We proudly boast a committed team of staff dedicated to the DVA Rehabilitation Appliances Program (RAP). We help with appropriate product selection, product fittings and have a proven track record of working with our therapists and clients right through to the point where they are highly satisfied with the outcome and the process involved in achieving that.
A vast stock holding helps ensure fast turnaround times and our delivery staff work with clients to get things in place and working. This delivery service is not limited to the metropolitan area, we do multiple trips each week to more remote parts of SA.
All of our health care providers are kept up to date with the latest product and service developments with a regular newsletter. We are also very happy to visit groups of therapists or hold sessions at our Broadview premises to demonstrate various products and discuss best practices.
How it all works
We supply equipment through The Country Care Group (CCG), one of the approved national suppliers for the Department of Veteran Affairs RAP Mobility and Functional Support contract. For more info, see: https://www.dva.gov.au/providers/provider-programs/rehabilitation-appliances-program-rap.
Country Care Group has been a supplier on this national contract since 2011 and provides a paper or a web and app based ordering and communication system for Health Providers depending on their preferred method.
The benefits of using the web and app portal include:
- Detailed product specifications and filtering to find the right product for your clients’ needs
- High resolution product images
- Allows you to keep track of all of your clients and their orders. You can make notes against your clients’ file.
- Detailed visibility of the status of your equipment orders
- Receive instant email or SMS notification of receipt of orders, estimated delivery timeframes (if not dispatched immediately) and confirmation of each delivery. It also helps speed up communication times where further information or clarification is sought.
If you prefer to order on paper, download the RAP order form here. Don’t forget to tick the Country Care Group box and please note somewhere on the form that you would like to use Xtra Care Equipment. Fax this to 1800 329 382. To ensure no hold ups, please make note of the following:
- If you have any uncertainties about the product codes, contact Craig or Sue on 82667000 before submitting.
- Please make a note if the client contact phone number is for someone other than the client (ie NOK, friend).
- Please include an email address for communication about your order (ie order status, time frame, any questions about the order).
If you would like to register for and use the electronic system, see below for details from The Country Care Group. The help section on their website gives much more detailed instructions on registering, navigating the product catalogue, managing client records etc, and has all of the useful DVA forms available for download. See http://help.ccgcontracts.com.au/reg-for-electronic-ordering
How to register for access to electronic ordering
To order, approved Health Providers will require a login to access our systems. The same login is used for the web and mobile applications. When signing up, under Preferences, select Xtracare Contracts from the drop down box. Signup here https://ccgcontracts.com.au/contracts/dva/signup/healthprovider
Logins are normally approved within one or two hours.
How to order via the ‘CCG Contracts’ app
Currently the app ‘CCG Contracts’ is available from iTunes for Apple iPad devices or Google Play Store for Android devices.https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ccg-contracts/id1228449186?mt=8
The app can be installed and products viewed without a login, however, an approved login is required to submit orders.
How to order via web portal
Health Providers can use the same login to create and submit orders. Access to our secure system is via https://ccgcontracts.com.au/dva/Account/Login.
How to view the DVA product catalogue
There are two methods of viewing products available:
1. CCG Contracts Website – has a comprehensive list of products available. You don’t need a login to view the catalogue.
2. CCG Contracts App on your mobile device – the app can be installed and products viewed without a login. An approved login is required to submit orders.
Call in and see us any time!
Xtra Care Equipment
622 Regency Rd
Broadview, SA, 5083
(08) 8266 7000